The 6" Tibetan Bell with Dorji. Traditionally these are used by many spiritual traditions throughout the East. Bells represents wisdom and the feminine aspect of the divine while the dorje represents the creative and forceful male energy. During ceremonies and rituals the bell is held in the left hand while the stick is in your right hand. As the sound of the bell resonates the bell and stick balance the negative with the positive to harmonize ones life and surroundings.
- Tibetan bells clear mind from clouds of negative thoughts, creating calmness causing relaxation and a peaceful feeling.
- Sacred sound has the unique ability to heal the divisions, while clearing away mental chatter.
- Hold Tibetan Dorji gently in a vertical position in the right hand, close to the heart
- Hold the Tibetan Bell in the left hand.
- Strike them against each other, twice or thrice
- Pause for 30 seconds while they resonate.
- Do this to open and close meditation, yoga or study session.