ComfortCare 14-in-1 Multi-Function Facial Machine with Diamond Microdermabrasion (CS-2040)
ComfortCare 14-in-1 Multi-Function Facial Machine with Diamond Microdermabrasion. This quality 14-in-1 Combo System has the essentials for providing your clients with great facial/esthetic services. The multi-function facial machine is centrally located on a single rolling platform to allow ease of transportation from one corner of the room to the other. Whether you're utilizing the steamer or in need of utilizing the massage brush, or the diamond microderabrasion this unit has it all. With complete control at your fingertips, the 14 in 1 Facial Machine will be a vital tool for all your needs.
Diamond Microdermabrasion:: Microdermabrasion is a mechanical form of exfoliation of the skins surface. This procedure removes the outermost layer of skin cells (part of the stratum corneum) and stimulates cell growth in the underlying dermis. Microdermabrasion helps give a smoother, fresher appearance to the skin. It is also used to diminish the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores and coarse-textured skin.
- Treatment Use: Fine lines, wrinkles, scars and uneven skin pigmentation
- Expected Results: Vibrant, healthy skin, diminished signs of aging or scarring
- Treatment Time: Less than 60 minutes per session (multiple sessions needed)
- For Best Results: Have a minimum of six sessions, seven to ten days apart
- Recovery: No Downtime
- Three operating diamond wands and nine reusable diamond tips are included with your purchase. (Additional diamond tips can be purchased upon request)
- Ultrasonic: This device sends streams of high speed ultrasonic vibrations into the skin layers at incredible speeds of 28,000 vibrations per second. These safe high frequency vibrations are scientifically designed to remove any imperfections under the skin such as dead skin cells, dirt and grease particles and black and white heads. The added benefit is a lifted effect that creates ultra-smooth, soft and supremely elastic skin.
- Steamer: Heats distilled water with electricity which produces a high pressure steam. The steamer produces ozone steam (dry/without moisture) for many facial procedures. Many facial steamer results include expanding and opening up the pores, relaxing the facial muscles to extract impurities.
- Massage Brush: Uses several circular brush utensils for applying different solutions or creams to the skin which also exfoliates the outer layer of the skin
- Vacuum: To clean dirty pores thru suctioning tubes and increases blood circulation in the skin. Helps give elasticity in the skin and can decrease discoloration from acne and scars.
- Spray: Refreshing mist used after a treatment. Can be used with scented water or essential oils for a refreshing feel.
- High Frequency: An ultraviolet instrument that sterilizes and increases blood flow and circulation in the skin. This unit stimulates the skin, while killing bacteria.
- Hot and Cold Massage Hammer: The hot and cold hammer is used to apply products into the skin by opening and closing of the pores.
- UV Sterilizer: Ultraviolet rays provide complete sterilization of bacteria on glasses, brushes, and accessories of any kind of skin care manicure and pedicure instruments.
- Hot Towel Cabi: Dual shelf, 170F, hot towel warmer, with the capacity for up to 18 small facial towels.
- Galvanic: Penetrates the skin surface thru electrical current. With the use of creams and solutions, the galvanic helps penetrate under the skin and get deep into the skin for best results.
- Magnifying Lamp: Amplifies the skin to make observation easier so you can remove blackheads and acne from the skin.
- Wood's lamp: Ultra violet magnifier lamp that shows imperfections in the skin.
- 2 Multipurpose Technician Bowls: Convenient and easy storage bowls