Looking for an easy add-on service that clients will adore? Scalp and hair massages are always loved by clients.
Here is one of my favorites that is awesome for dry, brittle or overworked hair:
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons of Shea Butter, 1/4 teaspoon of borage oil and 3 drops of lemongrass essential oil and blend well.
- Place the bowl in a mud warmer or hot towel cabinet until ready to use.
- Shampoo and rinse hair with warm water and towel dry lightly.
- Apply the shea butter mixture to the ends of the hair and work your way to the scalp.
- Apply steam, dryer or place under a heat cap for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture with a quick shampoo and rinse.
It's that easy!