Mud baths have existed for thousands of years in nature and are commonly found in areas where hot springs combine with volcanic ash. Known to heal and nourish the body and mind, I'm sure some of your clients have gone in one, whether it be in nature or a high end spa. Looking to add this service to your menu, but aren't quite sure you want to take the leap? According to an article I read, there are many health benefits. Check out the healing properties of mud baths below for convincing!
- Helps to relieve muscle joint aches and pain.
- Can help relieve certain skin aliments such as psoriasis and rosacea due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Helps to reduce stress and tension.
- The soothing minerals of the mud can work wonders on your client's skin leaving it soft and smooth.
- Detoxifies the body by drawing out impurities due to the natural minerals.
- It can help to improve circulation due to the heat from the geothermal water.
Get this healing ancient treatment in your spa today with our Spa Pantry Moor Mud from Canada and Hungary! I promise your clients will love its relaxing and healing effects.