From intricate designs to stones and charms (and everything in-between) nail art is still trending going into 2021. If you offer nail art or want to start, we have some helpful tricks and tools to help make it easier for nail technicians!Nail Art Mixing Palette
Look organized and professional when clients see you using the right tools! This is a multi-purpose nail art mixing palette, this can be used to mix nail art paints, acrylics, gel colors, nail polishes, etc.
A unique and convenient tool for creating and applying nail art! The ring adjusts comfortably around the nail tech's finger so e-of-a-kind nail art can be created with ease. Features 5 nail polish wells for holding and mixing polish, gels, and glitter!
Quickly sculpt perfect nail enhancements with these Artisan Professional Nail Sculpting Forms! They're stronger, easier to apply, and saves you valuable time while you work!
- Better and stronger adhesive allows you to affix them and quickly sculpt your nail enhancements.
- Thicker paper with aluminum coating and non-stick top base allows you to easily peel off form after curing.
- Maintains form you make and stays in place through use to eliminate extra work.
- Offers multiple form options and product applications from square or oval nails, 3D nail designs, gels, and acrylics.
- Pre-printed line designs ensure your enhancements are size consistent and decrease your nail sculpting time.
The kit comes with 5 pieces to help create marble designs, zig-zags, dots, and flowers!
Add a little glitz to your glam with nails adorned with Swarovski Crystals.
(20) Flat Back Stones in Crystal
(10) Flat Back Stones in Light Rose Shimmer
(15) Round Metallics in Telegray
(15) Flat Back Stones in Aquamarine
(5) Concise Hexagon Flat Back in Crystal
(11) Cabochon Flat Back in Nacre
Want to see our selection? Shop all the options in our Nail Art Category!