With the seasons changing, so will your clients' hair. Which means, it's time to start changing up the hair routine. After the summer months and exposure to the UV rays, chlorine, highlights, and ponytails your clients' hair is going to need a makeover. With summer and humidity causing hair to frizz, fall's colder weather will cause dry strands. So what needs to be done is take care of the summer damage AND prepare for the colder months (no bad hair days!). The first step to this new routine is simply washing hair and ridding it of all the build-up consumed over the summer. The best way to do this is by using a clarifying shampoo and conditioner or a clarifying treatment. You'll also want to add a deep conditioning treatment about once every 2 weeks. Getting a cut will also help keep hair looking great and feeling healthy. Your clients will be surprised at how much of a difference a hair cut can make! When changing up the routine for the fall, also keep in mind your clients who seasonally change their hair color, you are going to want to offer services to them that will keep their hair hydrated. Great looking hair can always be achieved as long as the right care and maintenance is being done!
Check out some products that are great for changing to a fall routine:
- Citrus Clarifying Shampoo - 946 mL / 32 fl. oz. by June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Citrus Clarifying Conditioner - 946 mL / 32 fl. oz. by June Jacobs Spa Collection
- One 'n Only - Keratin Deep Penetrating Conditioning Treatment 5.3 oz.
- Fantasia Hair Polisher Olive Moisturizing Serum
- Fantasia IC Hair Polisher For Color Treated Hair