It's no secret that retailing, makes up a big chunk of your profits. Anyone not retailing is missing out on an incredible and relatively easy revenue stream for their business. From franchises and large salons, to solo practitioners and those renting space - there's an equal opportunity to boost your bottom line.
While there are many complimentary skin products from cleansers to sunscreens, facial masks are on a steady rise in high end spas as a top selling retail item. Since clients may not be coming in as often as you'd like for their facial, you have an awesome opportunity to ensure they're still taking great care of their skin between services. You can select the perfect mask for their skin type/condition for them and any supplemental items they may need (think cleansing brushes, serums, scrubs) and educate them on their skin care routine. For those extra busy practitioners, you can use a Spascriptive Pad to send them to the retail area!
Here are some of the best selling and staff favorites:
- Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque - looking for a high end effective yet affordable retail mask - take a look at this to start! You can't go wrong with a June Jacobs mask!
- Collagen Eye Masks
- Elastin Wet Collagen Eye Mask
- Eucalyptus Wet Collagen Mask - one of my favorites!
- Charcoal Collagen Facial Mask - awesome for acne prone skin!
- Beauty Pro Sheet Masks
- Facial Rejuvenation Mask Enriched Formula by NatraGel - these are reusable!
Give us a call at 800-434-0018 or live chat (www.purespadirect.com) us for help picking out the perfect masks to retail to your clients!