High Frequency is one of the most popular pieces of equipment used in service! It enhances circulation, increases the production of collagen and elastin, eliminates toxins and acne-causing bacteria, encourages lymphatic drainage, exfoliates dead skin, and assists with the absorption of skincare products.
Application of high-frequency current promotes a cleansing antibacterial action, and the skin is left feeling energized, rosy, firm, refreshed, and noticeably softer. The dilation of blood vessels pushes toxins away from the skin’s surface and allows the skin cells to feast on increased nutrients and hydration.
If you don't already have one you are using, or need to update an older version we got you covered! You may be shocked by one of our most effective High-Frequency units because it is small, but it is mighty! No need to break the bank on this piece of equipment, we have your best option for under
Meishida Portable High-Frequency Unit with 4 Attachments
- A gentle, non-invasive alternative to plastic surgery
- An immediate (temporary) lifting effect
- Soften and smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces large pores
- Effective acne treatment
- Reduces dark circles around eyes
- Stimulates healthy hair growth (comb attachment)
- Decongest puffy eyes
General Instructions for Use:
- Hold the electrode and work in circular motions for 3-5 minutes.
- It can be used directly on dry skin or lay dry gauze over the face. (The current has a more stimulating effect when applied over a dry cloth.)
- All treatments should be started with a mild current, and gradually increase intensity.
- “Sparking” is a technique used on acne blemishes and lesions. Sparking is accomplished by placing layers of dry cotton gauze over the skin, creating a gap between the skin and electrode. Upon treatment, the “spark gap” releases ozone from the electrode to destroy bacteria and aid in drying pustular infections. Never create a gap of more than ¼”, as tissue destruction can occur and the skin will heal leaving brownish marks.