Businesses around the world are creating a signature scent, and so should you! Studies have proven that smells can trigger emotional reactions and memories. In fact, studies show that smell is more quickly associated with memories rather than visual or auditory cues.
How does this help you?
Most purchases are made with your heart rather than your head. A signature scent has multiple benefits that will increase client satisfaction and your pocket.
Some benefits include:
- Affecting Mood- When a client enters your business you automatically want them to be relaxed and excited. A targeted scent only adds to the overall decor, and environment.
- Brand Loyalty- When the client has a positive experience, the smell will be associated with that. Next time they come back the smell will be familiar, taking them back to the positive experience. Automatic mood boost!
- Expand the Space- Did you know that scents can help achieve an illusion of more, or less space? Light scents can make space feel larger. Sweet scents, woodsy, or spicy spaces can have the opposite effect and make space feel more cozy, comfy, and smaller.
- Mask Odors- There are certain services that emit an odor, that cannot be avoided. Mask hair color, chemicals, dental or doctor procedures, and more with a signature scent.
- Extend Shopping Time- It is proven that a pleasant scent will influence a client to stay longer. With the improvement of mood they are more likely to interact with staff, and examine multiple items. If you have a retail area, you have an opportunity to boost your sales and help the client with what they need.
So, what scent do you pick? The choice is yours!
Some of my personal favorites include:
This wonderful smelling blend helps to calm, soothe, and create a sense of wellbeing and promote positive mentality. It may be used to massage, bathe, vaporize, and diffuse.
This aromatic essential will remind you to have an attitude of prosperity and to keep the positive energy flowing.
Chamomile Roman, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Rose Abs, Clove Bud, Ylang Ylang Extra, Lavender French, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood Himalayan, Lavandin Super, Organic Sandalwood
Pure-ssage Om Essential Oil Blend / 10 mL.
To help create a peaceful state of mind, add this tranquil blend to customize your natural, unscented Puressage massage crème, lotion, or oil. It includes essential oils of benzoin, bergamot, frankincense, high altitude lavender, sweet orange, rose absolute, Egyptian geranium, ho wood, cedarwood, Himalayan, ylang ylang. Customize with Essential Oil Blends - exceptional prepared blends make aromatherapeutic massage simple! 10 mL.
Benzoin, Bergamot, Frankincense, Lavender HA, Orange Sweet, Rose Abs, Geranium Egyptian, Ho Wood, Cedarwood Himalayan, Ylang Ylang
Spa Room UltraMist Ceramic Diffuser - Black Ultrasonic Diffusing Mister
Statuesque presentation delivers a strong and sensual fragrant mist.
The sculpted ceramic housing is preferred among luxurious residences, resorts, and spas. Fashionable matte finish sets each of these colorful diffusers off in the most upscale manner.
It doesn't matter whether you want to use essential oils, incense, candles, room fragrance, or wax melts.
To see more aromatherapy click here !