Summer is just around the corner which means fun in the sun!
Make sure your client's hair is all hydrated and ready to fight off the damaging wind, water, sun, sand and anything else the summer fun may throw at them!
Here is a great hydrating hair treatment if you are looking for something new to try:
Summer Hair Treatment
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of Sedona Mud Powder, 1/2 teaspoon Clove Powder and 1 teaspoon of Egg White Powder.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Whipped Shea Butter and 1 tablespoon of water and stir into a paste.
- Add in 10 drops of Orange essential oil and mix well. (for the guys, you can switch the essential oil to something like cedarwood for a more "manly" effect)
- Stir in 1 teaspoon Organic Cornmeal - it should form a thick paste
- Place the mixing bowl into a mud warmer or steel bowl of hot water to keep the mixture warm to apply.
Be sure to have lots of sunscreens, wet brushes, refreshment towels (great to have on hand for clients!) and lip balms to retail to your clients!